Nuts & Threaded Rods
The standard length of our threaded rod is 1000mm. Fitting nuts are offered, next to the above mentioned qualities of epoxide- and vinyl ester resin with reinforced fibreglas, additionally as phenol resin with cotton fibre reinforcement.
Square and Hexagon Nuts
As standard we deliver square nuts in quadratic construction c = M (thickness of nut = thread diameter). We also deliver hexagon nuts as well as constructions of c = 2 x M.
Application range of GRP connecting elements
- Cooling tower construction
- Off-Shore techniques (e.g. oil rig)
- Chemical plant constructionPainting plants (e.g. car industry)
- Electroplating plant
- Hydraulic engineering (e.g. sewage treatment plant)
- Engine construction
- Cryogenic engineering (e.g. cooling plants)
- Electrotechnology plants (e.g. high-frequency engineering)
- Traffic engineering
- Measuring equipment
We are glad to help you in the selection of the right
connecting elements for your special requirements.
This post is also available in: Swedish Norwegian Bokmål